Dancing Queen
Well, I must admit, I am a few weeks behind on updating this site, so I thought I'd share a few fun pictures from S's recent annual show.
The picture below is a super random fall festival that was being held outside of Kresge Auditorium just after the dress rehearsal. J couldn't convince anyone else to suit up to battle him.
Here's S on her big day with her classmates.
She had a great time on stage and did a lovely job as well.
Afterwards, she was beaming with pride - we all were!
S's fan club included all of us, Ma, her school friends, and even her baby sitter (N's preschool student teacher, below). We were all so glad to be able to congratulate her on her hard work and excellent performance.
Great job, S!





1 Comments:
Sonali, you are beautiful and graceful as you dance! Nalini is growing so fast! Any pictures of Jason's legendary jack-o-lanterns? So happy to get to see new pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home