Boo!
Well, the past few weeks have been a total blur, but let me catch up bit by bit.
Halloween this year had the added excitement of the crazy snow storm that happened over the preceding weekend. The accumulation wasn't so substantial on its own, but it was heavy and broke many trees, which in turn downed many electrical wires. Luckily, our little town was largely unaffected, and we didn't have to wait days and days for repair crews from the big utilities to come help us out. (We're on town electricity and are not slaves to the regional monopoly.)
Anyway, long story short, we were in a position to help out our dear friends Avi, Simon, Judy, and their four-legged companions Sasha and Kira. Their dad Bruce missed the excitement while in Europe on business.
During the day, we had parades at both the elementary school and the preschool.

Nalini wanted to be a monkey again this year. We had another costume for her, but she was so excited to be a monkey, how could we deny her that joy?
Here's the expanded trick-or-treating crew, strategizing how to maximize the rate of candy acquired per minute.
And here is Jason's excellent jack o'lantern this year. The picture is a bit blurry, but I am sure you can tell what a great job he did anyway.
Hope your Halloween was spooktacular and that the weather didn't affect your plans!


2 Comments:
Oh, I was hoping to get to see Jason's jack o'lantern this year; his creations are remarkable!!! And the little monkey and wizard are adorable as always. So glad you didn't have too much snow damage.
I thoroughly enjoyed your prelude to the Halloween festivities,the pictures,children's costumes and the spookiest Jack-o-lantern by the famous sculptor Jason Fiorillo.
I think Sonalini had extra special fun with Simon and Judy.
I was waiting for these pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home