Holiday Happenings
Happy holidays, everyone! Even though we're not quite done with the semester, thoughts have already turned to the holidays, and we got in the holiday spirit by decorating our tree. You can see we also finally furnished our family room, and we are enjoying the cozy new space.
The girls' favorite new pose is this lying on top of each other configuration.
They generally like to ham it up for the camera. Here they are winking, which is kind of hilarious since they don't yet know how to isolate their eyelid muscles.
This is the Christmas list that Sonali prepared for Santa. We always find her lists to be very reasonable. Her bike is too small, and the other items are books and markers. I have a feeling Santa will be able to fulfill her wishes.
Sonali was able to hand deliver her letter to Santa when he came to visit town. Nalini clamped herself onto me and had no desire to sit on his lap, which is fine. We didn't want to scar the kid for life.
Luckily, Sonali was able to tell him what Nalini wanted, too. For the record, Santa said that his favorite type of cookies are sugar cookies.
We hope all of you are gearing up for a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Year from all of us!



2 Comments:
I'm so glad you share pictures and descriptions of what's going on! I like your family room, the tree, and your daughters' silly poses. I especially like the one of Sonali and Santa and am happy she was able to forward Nalini's wishes to him as well. Happy Holidays to you all!
I like your Christmas pictures and the family. Green writings look very festive and very lively.
Wish you all the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home