Sunday, September 20, 2009

Catching up

It's hard to believe we are already three weeks into the new school year! Sonali and Nalini had a great week at home with Mom and Dad before school started.

Dad took the kids to Lookout Farms with Sonali's friend Eliza. They enjoyed petting the animals, taking a train ride, and playing in the kids' area.




At the end of the week, Ma came to visit us for the long weekend. It was a busy time since we were behind at work from all of the time off, but we managed to squeeze in a little fun at the playground too.



Right now, Didima is in India, enjoying time with family during the Durga Puja season. We wish we were there with her! Can't wait to hear all about it when she's back!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pam said...

What a cute train Sonali and Eliza are riding on! I especially like the picture of three generations of Dasgupta/Fiorillo women! We're looking forward to seeing Swapna when she's back as well.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Didima said...

I love all the pictures you posted and enjoyed the comments.
Thank you all for thinking about me while I was away. I thought about you too while I was in Kolkata, India. I am looking forward to seeing you all.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter