Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trick or treat!

This year we were all very excited about Halloween...and we had a packed weekend of spooky activities to celebrate.

On Thursday, Sonali was hard at work helping Dad make two jack-o-lanterns.




They turned out pretty well, I must say!




Friday, we all rushed home from work and school early. Sonali had been partying all day at school, and when we got home, she donned her costume and got into the Halloween spirit.





Wait a minute, where did she learn how to do that?! 





Although Sonali was feeling a little too shy to head out to go trick or treating, she did enjoy passing out candy to the mobs of neighborhood kids and dressing up for her friend's birthday/costume party.






Happy Halloween everyone!

Today is Jason's big trip to China, so it'll be us girls for a few nights, and Didima will be joining us later this week. More news later!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures of all of you!
I missed them all for a long time. Finally I got to see them. I like the costume of the Wizard,Rory and Sarah. I am glad they had a wonderful time. Jumping on the leaves reminds me of the childhood days of you guys on the way to the trick or tricking when we lived in Green Lane Farm house.
I certainly enjoy the way you put them together. Have a fun time.
Love you.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cool Jack 'O Lanterns and costumes! Happy Halloween to all. I'm so glad to know Swapna will be there to help soon and am looking forward to more pictures.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Big J. said...

Trick or Tricking? Sounds like a lose-lose proposition for the Green Lane residents. :)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great Halloween! Wish I had been there! The pumpkins were great ^ Sonali look Oh So Good in hers!
Love You al,
Grandma

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter