Another year older
Yesterday was my birthday, and Sonali, Nalini, and Jason treated me to a whole weekend of fun!
It all started Friday with a surprise (because it wasn't even my birthday yet) party. We had yummy sushi, cheesecake, and presents. Saturday was truly nuts with Judy's 2nd birthday and Eliza's 3rd birthday parties to attend. Sonali and Jason made it to both, but Nalini and I needed to take a nap break during the afternoon.
Sunday, my actual birthday, we spent at the "Tutto Italiano" car and motorcycle event at the Lars Anderson Transportation museum in Brookline. Jason is a car enthusiast, and this car show was a one day only event. He'll write more about it when he gets a chance, but I'll fill you in on the rest of the day. When Nalini got exhausted from the commotion, we walked to a quieter section of the park where the museum is situated for a picnic. For my birthday request, I asked for a picture of me with my girls, and we got a few winners!
When I asked Sonali how old she thought I was, her guess was 40 (!), but as my dear friends said, I will always feel young as long as I have two energetic girls!
Also, we wanted to share the link to Nalini's birth announcement in the local paper. The print editor was hasty with their typing and made a spelling mistake, but luckily Didima is understanding!
Nalini's birth announcement

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday! What lovely pictures - number 1 and number 3 are my favorites. I especially love Sonali's unmitigated laughter in number 3. Winners for sure.
-Richa
Happy Birthday! What lovely pictures - number 1 and number 3 are my favorites. I especially love Sonali's unmitigated laughter in number 3. Winners for sure.
-Richa
Lovely pictures! It is fun to watch Nalini and Sonali grow together. Nalini seems to enjoy all the fuss around her.
Many Happy Birthdays and have a great time!
Happy, Happy Birthday! Beth and I were remembering last year when she was able to join your celebration as a surprise. You have an amazing and beautiful family, and the gift of pictures of you and your lovely daughters is perfect! We wish you much joy.
Post a Comment
<< Home