Thursday, January 01, 2009

Let it snow.

Well, the weather outside is frightful....


But the sledding is so delightful...


And since we've no place to go...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really orange goggles, Jason! It was so good to see you all over the holidays -- have a very Happy New Year!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Cdas said...

love the piggy tails!!! miss you guys.. will call you soon. I've been a bad friend!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case I haven't told you lately, which I haven't, I'm really glad you decided to contribute on here after all, Jason. Both your and Shoumita's viewpoints are invaluable, and you both offer so much to your family's story, in information and style. So thanks for staying on, Big J!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter