Sunday, July 20, 2008

One month old!

It's hard to believe that Nalini is already one month old! Every day, she and Sonali are becoming the best of friends, and Nalini is smiling big broad smiles at all of us.




Actually, I am sure that she was smiling at least two weeks ago, and guests at Sonali's birthday party agreed, but I was hesitant to make it official until we got the kind of ear to ear grins we see below.



In a great idea borrowed from a friend's blog, there is a contest below to guess which picture is of which swing-loving baby. Put your guesses in the comments, and we'll post the answer soon.

Baby#1



Baby #2

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby #1 = Nalini
Baby #2 = Sonali


No contest!

-Richa

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Guys!

Adorable Baby #1 is Nalini
Adorable Baby #2 is Sonali

Love,
Nikki :)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cdas said...

i agree w/ above: top : nalini, bottom, sonali.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 is our Sonali with her dimple. I remember this picture. I didn't have to Google thru my mind.
#1 is darling Nalini.

7:24 PM  
Blogger sdf said...

Was it that easy? Yes, Baby #1 is Nalini, and #2 is Sonali. I thought that the smiling Nalini picture above, which looks awfully similar to Sonali in #2 to me, might throw off a few of you, but you're all too sharp for my little distractor!

And Didima made an important observation: Sonali has Jason's dimples, but so far, we haven't seen the same dimples on Nalini.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that both your daughters are adorable! Seeing pictures of your happy home makes me very happy, too!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was soooo easy. I agree with Didima, Number two is Sonali & number one is Nalini.
Love ya all Grandma.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter