1+ week left
The countdown clock seems to be ticking faster, but the good news is that I have just a week and a half at work remaining (unless we are surprised early).
We've been keeping busy, and we were lucky to have Didima join us for a fun visit last week. We went to the Library 5th anniversary of its opening where Sonali got some juggling and ball-spinning lessons.
There was also a special guest at the library party - the Red Sox's Green Monster!
Also during Didima's visit, she treated me to a little special attention, and you can see here that Sonali is enjoying the festivities as much as I am!
In other news, our bathroom remodeling is done - the finished room looks great! Now we just have to move back into the bed and bathrooms so that we can start prepping Sonali's big girl room (furniture arriving next Saturday) in anticipation of converting her toddler room back into a nursery. We'll post pictures when we are finished!

5 Comments:
I really had a wonderful time with you all. I even managed to read a few pages of Kite Runner, enjoy the backyard and play with Sonali with her tool box. We made riding toys for the children in the playground. It was simply wonderful to design different kinds of toys with Sonali. Couple of times we hammered on our fingers but we did not cry. I am looking forward to more playtime with her.
Don't forget to make some time for yourself. Even though you'll be a pro the second time around and baby care will be a piece of cake, you'll need to double up on your attention giving skills. Sofia needed a lot of reassurance that she was still numero uno. Now, she's just patiently waiting for Marcelo to grow up so he can play with her.
Best wishes on the upcoming birth of baby #2. I hope everything goes great. Pack your bags. Don't forget the second one might come faster!
P.S. You look great.
I agree! Shoumita, you do look great, and I especially love the picture of you and Sonali and Swapna! It's wonderful that you all had such a happy time together.
I especially love the last picture of 3 generations of lovely Dasgupta-family women. I can see very clearly where Ms. Sonali gets her beautiful smile from. I can't wait to see that smile on the new addition.
-Richa
Post a Comment
<< Home