Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Millennium baby

A picture is worth a thousand words - here is a photo of Sonali's little sister's face from today's high tech ultrasound!



Look at the shy hand covering her face and her foot folded way up there!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an incredible image! You'll soon have TWO beautiful daughters.

7:37 AM  
Blogger c(*oo*)o said...

Wow, that's a really great image.
(I resisted the urge to get one of these because I was afraid it wouldn't come out like the pictures they advertise and the image would scare me instead. But Marcelo turned out looking like skeletor in the 2D US anyway)
: )

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely baby! I could not take my eyes off the picture for a while. I did not want to close the blog. But we will wait and let it grow happily inside mama. It is simply amazing.
All the best.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Big J. said...

Actually, the Doctor didn't even ask if we wanted the picture -- she just made it! I think it's truly an amazing image, but if you think the new baby's cute, you should have seen Shoumita's spleen. :P

11:25 AM  
Blogger Cdas said...

I can't believe they didn't ask you if you wanted to see it! I mean, she is very cute, but personally, I think I'd be a little freaked out... maybe I'll change my mind in a couple months.

12:15 PM  
Blogger sdf said...

Oh, Chandreyee, I think you misinterpreted - it's not that the doctor was assuming we wouldn't want to see it. Instead, they just went ahead and made a 3d in addition to the standard 2Ds because our ultrasound place is very technically equipped. Some folks desperate for this type of image go to third party placed outside of medical institutions - not something I recommend. The quality of these places can be spotty, and in some cases, you may want a medical opinion about what you think you see in the picture. We were lucky to get a beautiful shot!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, I always knew Shoumita was beautiful both inside and out...even though I've never seen her spleen! Seriously, though, this is incredible. What's with the hand to the forehead? Hasn't she done that in, like, every picture so far? I wonder what that means. I guess we'll soon find out!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter