On Balance
Less than 10 weeks to go before Sonali meets her little sister, and we've been going non-stop, so apologies to our loyal readers for a bit of a writing slump!
In these 10 weeks, we plan to squeeze in:
Wrapping up S's medical school course - 180 high maintenance students can be an exhausting bunch!
Sending J to Ireland on business
Sending S to part two of her medical education conference (locally, at least, but still 12 hour days for 6 days)
Finding S a new home department at work as the current one "restructures"
Assembling a monster-sized swing set for Sonali (J couldn't resist)
Remodeling a bathroom (our master bath)
Setting up a big girl bedroom for Sonali
Converting the toddler room to a baby room again with a crib
I think I'll stop there before I make myself dizzy!
At least we can say that it is starting to warm up around here, and it's beginning to feel a bit like spring. Didima came to visit us last weekend, and we enjoyed watching Indian classical dance at Wellesley college (complete with lunch and live music), eating out, and assembling the swing set as a group. Sonali also painted another masterpiece and finally got to wear a lighter jacket than usual.

6 Comments:
Please, think of one thing at a time and you won't be dizzy.
Love you.
I love the picture of the young artist posing by her own abstract painting.
Is that a bunny purse Sonali is carrying? I like the spring coat -- and the painting, of course! It almost makes me dizzy to read all you have going on, but I'm sure you'll muddle through just fine!
Actually, it's a ghost bag from Halloween! Sonali dug it up in the basement and couldn't bear to part with it!
Don't you find yourself doing even more things now than on the first pregnancy go around. Sometimes you really have to remind yourself to take a break. If not now, when?
Sonali looks very cute as always. I like her longer hair too.
Aack! I just missed my ob appointment because I am trying to keep track of too many things and had the wrong time!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home