Two Year Old Insanity.
This week, Sonali's been learning about different careers at school. So, one day, when I was putting her to bed, we were talking about different professions. We talked about how doctors helped people, and how veterenarians helped animals, and how construction workers built things, and so on. So, natrurally, I asked Sonali, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Her response, "an elephant."
So, I told her that I thought she would be a very fine elephant. And, I asked her why she wanted to be an elephant.
"Because they have trunks."
Ohhhhhh.....I see.
By the way, these days, Sonali has developed a complete and total obsession with chapstick. Not all chapstick, mind you. Just her chapstick. Why? Because it's fantastic, delicious, peach-flavored, CareBear, Chapstick. And for two year old girls, it's positively addictive.

1 Comments:
Peach flavored, CareBear Chapstick? Yum!
Post a Comment
<< Home