She blinded me with Science.
This weekend, Sonali, Jason, and I were the lucky guests of my high school friend Amanda at her and Dana's wedding in the Museum of Science! I was so captivated by the beautiful wedding that I forgot to take photos, but I do have pictures from our pre-wedding Museum exploration. We arrived at the Museum at about 4:59 only to find out that they closed at 5, but luckily, as wedding guests, they let us in anyway. We had the Museum practically to ourselves. Sonali enjoyed the grasshopper model, the train set, the physics of the playground exhibit.



Today, she also surprised me by saying "ABC" after working on a project involving letters at school. She even pretended to be talking to the "mayor" on the phone the other day. She's growing up so fast!

2 Comments:
Wow, Sonali already knows her ABC's
Love Ya
Grandma
Nice fur. I like it.
Sofia tries to sing the ABCs too, but her version is more like "A B ACH E ... 1 2 4 3"
Post a Comment
<< Home