Play Time
For all you inquiring minds, I had my appendix out last week, but am now recuperating in the comfort of my own home. Now that the Oxycodone haze is wearing off, I can finally post some photos that I've been meaning to upload for a little while.
These days, Sonali really likes the park. When we go, she's always ready to try out all the equipment. When we were in Camp Hill for Deb and Richa's wedding, we stole away for an afternoon and crawled through some lovely green tubes. :)



3 Comments:
Jason, we're soooooo glad you're feeling better now; hope you're ready to boogie again soon! (You can really dance!)
The pictures are wonderful, especially the one of Sonali framed in the green tube. Pam Barrows
Happy to hear you are feeling better, Jason! Shoumita, I'm glad to see your inner child is still alive and well. I, too, especially love the photo of Sonali in the green tube. You guys have a great eye for photography...and the most adorable model EVER!!! -- Beth Barrows
Cute pose in the tube. I think Sonali should be the next Baby Gap model for sure.
Love all thr photos especially the "tunnel"
love
Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home