Shubo Bijoya
Shubo Bijoya to all of our friends and family! Sonali and I were able to go to Durga Puja this year (J had to make an unexpected trip), and we had a great time. Sonali enjoyed the beautiful murthi in the background of these photographs. She also had fun watching all of the other kids.

I'm glad that she had such a great time - especially considering the main event was smack in the middle of her nap! We thought about getting her all decked out in fancy Indian clothes but decided against it due to the nap timing - and it's a good thing because she immediately went to bed once we got home. Her fancy clothes would have probably become a tangled mess...

Also, for our Indian friends out there, imagine this: the folks that put on this Puja were organized and nearly on schedule!

2 Comments:
Happy Durga Puja to all!
Shuvo Bijoya to all of you.
I am glad you two could attend the puja festival. Great pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home