Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time warp, 2010 edition


Here's our annual end-of-summer trip down memory lane to help us hang onto summer just a bit longer. (OK, who am I kidding, it is really fall, and we are busy getting reading for fall foliage volunteer teaching in the kindergarten, but maybe this weekend's 80 degree weather can fool me a bit longer.)

August 2005, Sonali 6 weeks old



August 2006, Sonali 13 months old



August 2007, Sonali 25 months old



August 2008, Sonali 3 years old and Nalini 2 months old!


August 2009, Sonali 4 years old and Nalini 14 months old!



What can I say? I can't resist matching outfits once in a while - at least while I am still able to have some role in choosing their clothes!

September 2010, Sonali 5 years old and Nalini 2 years old

OK, I am a bit behind schedule this year, but in my defense, we were traveling 3 weekends in August!


The next big news is that we have Sonali's bharatnatyam recital coming up in two weeks. We promise WAY too many pictures very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pam said...

Fabulous!!!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter