Friday, August 05, 2005

The swing



a.k.a. The only reason new moms can have a shower regularly

At first, I was really hesitant to use aids to help Sonali to sleep, but in learning more about her, I find that she is just too young to be expected to fall asleep on her own every time. So I admit it, I use a pacifier occassionally, hugs often, and the swing in the morning to help me have some time for a shower. None of the techniques works every time, but when they work, it is *so* good.

4 Comments:

Blogger sdf said...

By the way, check out that cute dimple!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the dimple and the smile!
So, she is happy on the swing. I guess cats are amused by the back and forth movements of the swing.
Do they watch her when nobody is around?
Have lots of fun!
Dima

3:40 PM  
Blogger Big J. said...

Do these things come in Adult sizes?

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding! Sofia practically lived in her swing the first few months of her life. I came close to installing one in every room of the house.
So wipe off that guilty tone in your voice - babies love swings. (They're also recommended for sleeping for babies with reflux).
What a cutie!

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter