Friday, July 08, 2005

'86 the Binky

So, today little Sonali is one week old, and is already expressing her opinions about the world. Case in point -- Sonali has judged the binky, and found it sorely lacking. With a little hand flailing and a not-so-subtle "ptooey", she launches this chew-toy with disdain. Interpreting her wild gesticulations and expectorations, one can see that she believes absolutely that it is a pathetic synthetic substitute, and a far cry from the real deal. Sort of like Donald Rumsfeld. Anyway, at least for now, rubber pacifiers are out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like pacifiers either. I prefer the real thing. Glad to see that she has her own weblog. Now she already has a bigger internet presence than all the rest of the Fiorillo's combined.

DRF

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumsfield? I was thinking Clinton...

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheres' the video! I wanted to see this remarkable event! Maybe, Sonali was thinking "Daddys back to work-Pueeee!LKE

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter