Spooktacular
Faithful readers,
Thanks for sticking around and visiting the site, even when I am late with the posts. Yes, Halloween was 1.5 weeks ago, and I am sure many of you have been looking for pictures of cute kids in their costumes.
Well, I am here to oblige, and my motivating factor is that tomorrow we are going to Florida (Friday = Disney), so I need to at least get the Halloween pics up before it is time to share Disney and family photos.
So here goes!
Halloween began at S's elementary with the traditional parade. Walking with S is her 3rd grade reading buddy, and also super-cool-big-kid-that-she-gets-to-hang-out-with-at-school.
Unfortunately, N was home sick that day and missed the festivities at her school, but at least she got to watch the big kids' parade.
The girls worked hard with their dad to craft two very cool pumpkins....
BOO!

4 Comments:
I love the costumes of the three coolest kids. One is very tall, one is butterfly and the other one is the monkey. The spookiest pumpkins are the most spooktacular additions to the gallery of the carved pumpkins. It is getting spookier and funnier every year. Great carving!
Enjoy Florida.
Good luck on the house move, getting caught up at work, packing, and making your flights! Have a wonderful and relaxing get away. Great pictures once again.
Love the costumes and the pumpkins. But who is the big kid?
The big kid in the purple hat is Sonali's 3rd-grade reading buddy. The big kid in the scream mask is me, of course.
Post a Comment
<< Home