Thursday, August 30, 2007

Time warp 2007

We're on school vacation week as the teachers at the Barn prepare for the next school year, and Mommy and Daddy are taking turns having fun days with Sonali. It's hard to believe that Sonali is already going to be in the Toddler 2 Classroom. That makes it the perfect time for a little trip down memory lane...

August 2005, 6 weeks old



August 2006, 13 months old



August 2007, 25 months old




Pictures from our fantastic weekend trip to the Institute of Contemporary Art Family Play Date are coming soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger c(*oo*)o said...

It's amazing how much they grow and change in such a short time. Very cute.
I always find myself making comparisons of early Sofia and present Sofia, specially with pictures. I think I'm going to add it as a regular feature in her journal/blog.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a very nice walk down the memory lane. Time just fly and leaves its marks on all of us.
Wish you all a very happy school year.
Love you.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter