Easter Eggs
After the Easter Bunny visited Sonali, she went on a neighborhood egg hunt with all of the other kids.
Here's Sonali and Mommy stretching and warming up for the big event. Sonali decided to wear her new sunglasses which had a special egg-seeker setting.
The under 5 set got a head start, but as you can see here, they are a speedy bunch and can easily beat slowpoke grownups.
There were about 50 kids present, and Sonali left with her 11 eggs (this is a fair-play egg hunt!) - 7 she found on her own, and 4 that were shared by a big kid.
When we went home, Sonali made some of her own easter eggs with Daddy's help.
Mmm, that's making me hungry. I'm going to go eat some egg curry!
See you after we return from our visit with Didima!

1 Comments:
Hey, you are a great Easter egg hunter. Did you have fun coloring your own at home?
I had a wonderful time with you all. I am looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home