Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hoppy Easter!

Early Easter Morn, we venture downstairs to see if the Easter Bunny left anything for the good little girl in the Fiorillo Household. And lo and behold, HOORAY! The Easter Bunny did find us.



So, what did he leave?



Play Doh accessories!!!



And sunglasses???



And if we put them on just like this....



A STAR IS BORN!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, you're back! The Easter Bunny left Sonali some neat gifts; I like her "a star is born" sunglasses! According to The Writer's Almanac from American Public Media, the word "Easter" comes from an ancient pagan goddess worshipped by Anglo Saxons named Eostre. Eostre once saved a bird whose wings had frozen during the winter by turning it into a rabbit. Because the rabbit had once been a bird, it could still lay eggs, and that rabbit became our Easter Bunny. Happy Easter!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Big J. said...

Wow! You learn something new every day.

9:10 AM  
Blogger auntie-in-training said...

Wow Sonali. You have really gotten tall since Thanksgiving and your hair is growing fast too. Looking forward to seeing you in person next weekend.

-Richa

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We loved your blog and the pictures.
What a beautiful Easter Sunday!
Everything looks beautiful. Sonali, I like your hair.
Take care.
I will visit your new website.
I love you.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter