A big shout out to all her fans.
Sonali loves to wave. When I come in the room each morning (even when it's 5:30 A.M.), Sonali gives me a giant smile and a wave. When her mom comes into view, Sonali gives her a big wave as well. Sonali's classmates frequently get both a wave and a "'Sup", as do Sonali's reflection, our cats, fish in an aquarium, and the occasional inanimate object. In addition, when we carry Sonali from one room to the next, she sometimes preemptively holds her hand in the air, in preparation for a big wave to anyone who might be in the new room. So, I can safely say, to all you folks on the internet, this wave's for you.

5 Comments:
Nice "Waive"!
Hey, it was 5:30 A.M. when I started that post... :P
But your enthusiasm at 5:30 AM is very commendable. I wave back to Sonali and you with a big smile.
Thanks for the lovely start of the day!
Does she really say "sup" ? That would be so cool.
It sounds closer to "huh" right now!
Post a Comment
<< Home